- Accepting all condition “New” hand sanitizers and sanitizing wipes such as PDI, Clorox or other brand
- Accepting all condition “New” clinical grade disinfectants, including wipes, sprays and sanitization solutions with
at least 70% alcohol
- We will accept all condition “New” mask/respirator donations in boxed or packaged form
- Isolation/procedures masks will need to be new in boxed or packaged form
- N95 masks will need to be new in boxed or packaged form
o For official N95s, we will need to have a copy of the NIOSH certificate included as part of the delivery
contents and emailed to GroupADVdonationsCOVID@cshs.org so we can be compliant to clinical
guidelines for our patient caregivers.
o Preference will be given to unexpired N95s from Halyard, Moldex, 3M, Medline, Alpha Protech, or
o Expired masks from Moldex, 3M, Medline, Alpha Protech, and Gerson are also graciously accepted.
Unfortunately, expired Halyard N95s cannot be accepted.
o Other brands of N95s, KN95s, or other international makes and models of respirators will be accepted.
o We cannot accept physically damaged (creased, broken, water/liquid damaged) or soiled respirators.
- We can only accept “Latex Free” gloves and in all sizes – S, M, L, XL
- Must be in unopened boxes
GOWNS and SHOE COVERS
- Accepting all condition “New” clinical gowns and “New” shoe covers
- Isolation gowns will need to be fluid resistant, not necessarily be fluid impermeable
FACE SHIELDS and GOGGLES
- Accepting all condition “New” plastic face shields
- Face shield and goggles will need to be fluid resistant and googles must prevent any splashes to the eyes.
Food being donated must meet Cedars-Sinai requirements including but not limited to the following:
- Restaurants of food establishments must have a letter “A” Grade or equivalent rating with their local health
- Food processing or mass production companies must meet USDA or FDA requirements and be certified for the
sale, distribution or donation of any perishable and non-perishable foods in the United States.
- All food must be served as individual portions – no buffet style food will be accepted.
o Individually wrapped- single serve portions
- All donating entities must comply with food labeling requirements:
o Nutrition Fact labeling with ingredients and allergies
o Safe Handling instructions of package contents
o Temperature requirements
- Temperature controlled delivery modalities must be secured for any hot or cold perishable food
||No image given